Kiriko, a Japanese coloured glass craft known for its unique engraved patterns; Tokyo region produces Edo Kiriko and Satsuma south of Japan famous for its wide choice of colours.
stick around for the surprise ending
please stop getting mad at cashiers for prices they have no control over
Or not being able to take your expired coupon.
or not being able to break any rule that is store or company policy
Or not being able to make the manager come up to the cash register any quicker
or for not being able to fix a mistake by pressing a button
- (A gay couple has just met up in the restaurant and kissed each other upon arrival. Another customer has seen this and is obviously angry.)
- Angry Customer:“Damn f**s.”
- Gay Man:“Excuse me?”
- Angry Customer:“You heard me, you little s***. Let’s not make this into some little pride protest, okay? I have to accept that you’re going to live your lifestyle, and you have to accept that I’ve got freedom of speech.”
- Gay Man:*quietly* “Is it too much to ask for a little human decency?”
- Angry Customer:“Human? Listen up, what you’re doing is not human. I think I have the right to determine what I think is human.”
- (The manager shows up. He’s a quiet Italian man who I assume is conservative due to the Christian imagery and portrait of Reagan he keeps around the restaurant.)
- Angry Customer:*to the owner* “Hey, can you move either them or us to another table?”
- (Instead of responding to the angry customer, the owner instead speaks to his wife.)
- Owner:“I’m sorry ma’am, but we have a strict ‘no pets’ policy in my restaurant.”
- Wife:“Uh, I, uh, what? I don’t have a—”
- Owner:“Well, according to your talking monkey over here, I can determine who’s a human and who’s not. You bring an animal into my restaurant; I gotta assume it’s your pet.”
- (The angry customer storms out. When I left, the owner was giving his description, and copies of security camera footage, to the biggest crowd of police I’ve seen. Apparently it’s a bad idea to not pay your bill at a restaurant that gives free coffee to cops.)
Connor Walsh: A Summary
Weird. It’s almost like people who do not get pregnant don’t even need abortions.
IN OTHER NEWS WATER IS WET
IN RELATED NEWS: SCIENTISTS HAVE PROVEN THAT THE EARTH REVOLVES AROUND THE SUN.
NOW OVER TO JIM WITH THE SPORTS REPORT
"WELL BOB IT APPEARS BASKETBALL IS INDEED PLAYED WITH A BASKET. AND A BALL."
NOW OVER TO KAREN WITH THE ECONOMIC FORECAST
"IT SEEMS THAT MONEY CAN BE EXCHANGED FOR GOODS AND SERVICES"
Viva Glam – Rihanna for M.A.C.